Our Commitment to Your Privacy
If you cannot, or will not, provide us with the personal information we reasonably require, we may be unable to provide you with the information, goods, or services you have requested.
“Personal Data” is information or pieces of information that could allow you to be identified, such as for example:
- Name and contact details (e.g. postal and email address, telephone number)
- Account information (e.g. user name, profile picture, or social media account ID)
- Country of residence
- Birth date
- Technical information, e.g. screen/user name, IP address, browser and device data, information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies, server log file data, app usage data, and location data
- Preferences (e.g. shopping habits, preferred educational courses)
- Company or school name and address
- Credit and debit card number
- Medical condition (e.g. allergies or illness)
How do we collect Personal Data?
We collect Personal Data in a variety of ways:
- Directly from you: Information is collected directly from you, either by you providing the information directly to us or you acting in a manner that provides us with the information, for example:
- Offline: We collect Personal Data from you offline, for example when you contact customer service, enroll in a product or service or provide information to us in writing.
- Online: We collect your Personal Data through the 4level1 LTD Products, for example when you sign up for a newsletter or a brochure, or enroll in a product or service. We also collect Personal Data:
- Through your device. Provided that you have enabled that function on your device, we collect its physical location of it to provide you with personalized location-based services and content. Read more about such services under “How do we use Personal Data?”
- From our corporate affiliates, business partners, assistance providers, or claim handlers. We may receive Personal Data from other parties in conjunction with your course/program, including:
- Our corporate affiliates, such as the local 4level1 LTD company that promotes the sales of our services and offers customer service in your country of residence and provides us with the Personal Data that is needed to come to an agreement with you on your order, or the school in your country of destination that provides some of the services that you have ordered, or the UK principal company that is located in United Kingdom and is responsible for the performance of the contract with you for any of 4level1 LTD’s offers.
- Business partners, such as local sales agents promote the sales of our services in your country of residence.
- Claims handlers who receive information about your insurance claims in case of an insurance situation.
How do we use Personal Data?
- Your Personal Data will be processed by 4level1 LTD for the purposes of completing your booking, providing you with the products and services that you have ordered (including travel insurance coverage), for customer service, administrative services, or as otherwise necessary to perform the contract between you and us or as further described in this policy.
- We may also use Personal Data:
- For statistical purposes, calculating usage levels, and helping diagnose server problems with the 4level1 LTD Products as well as to ensure that the 4level1 LTD Products function properly.
- To allow you to contact and be contacted by other users through the 4level1 LTD Products, as permitted by the applicable product.
- To allow you to participate on message boards, chat, profile pages, and blogs and use other services enabling you to post information and materials.
- If you have given your consent:
- To analyze and improve our offers by identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and tailoring the 4level1 LTD Products experience and content based on your past activities on the 4level1 LTD For example, depending on what 4level1 LTD Product you have searched for on our website, or in the previous browsing, the offer presented to you on the 4level1 LTD Products may be limited to a specific language, course length or budget.
- To provide you with personalized location-based services and content through the use of your device’s physical location. For example, you will be redirected to the local 4level1 LTD website in your language if your device indicates that you are browsing from that country, or you may be suggested the nearest 4level1 LTD office to your location for visits or information.
- To market our products and services, including special promotions based on your interests, for example through email marketing solutions such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud’s management software which maintains mailing lists and schedules and modifies email messages based on what recipients read, click-on, or forward. All such email communication will include a clear unsubscribe link.
How do we share Personal Data?
- To respond to your inquiries and complete your requests, for example, to send you our newsletter or to respond to your comments and questions.
- To send administrative information to you, for example, information about the website or changes in terms and conditions or laws. Because this information is important to your use of the Websites, you may not be able to opt-out of receiving this information.
- To complete your purchase or donation, for example: to complete your payment, deliver your order to you, communicate with you about your purchase, and provide you with our customer service.
- To provide you with updates and statements related to our services, offers, and programs, and to send invitations to participate in our special programs.
- We give you the opportunity to communicate with us and communicate with other subscribers through the sites, and that is only on the sites that allow this.
- Allow you to participate in message boards, chats, profile pages, blogs, and other services through which you may share information or materials (including social networks).
- For our business purposes such as analyzing or managing our business, marketing research, audits, developing a new service, enhancing our websites, defining usage, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, identifying our websites and their content based on your previous activity on these websites, measuring customer satisfaction and providing customer service including Any problems you may encounter when communicating with customer service.
- We use the information collected from the means of browsing or from your device for the purpose of statistics and to ensure the validity of the work of the sites.
- We may use your device’s location to provide you with offers and content that are only available in your location. We may share your geographic location, as well as information about the advertisements you have viewed, and other information, to allow our marketing partners to provide you with content tailored to you personally, and also to study the effectiveness of their marketing campaigns.
- We also share Personal Data as we believe to be necessary:
(a) under applicable law;
(b) to comply with legal process;
(c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence;
(d) to enforce our terms and conditions or a contract;
(e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates;
(f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or others; and
(g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
We use appropriate organizational, technical, and administrative measures to keep the Personal Data under our control accurate and up-to-date, as well as to protect the Personal Data against unauthorized or unlawful processing and the accidental loss, destruction or damage of the Personal Data.
If at any time you wish to stop receiving marketing communications from us you can use the unsubscribe feature in the marketing communication you received or let us know by using the contact information listed in the “Contact Us” section. In your request, please indicate that you wish to stop receiving marketing communications from us.
Please note that changes may not be effective immediately. We will endeavor to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable.
Third Party Sites
How long do we store personal data?
We will only keep your Personal Data for as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it has been collected or in accordance with time limits stipulated by law and market practice unless further retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or unless a specific time period has been communicated.
We will keep limited parts of your Personal Data that are necessary for marketing purposes until you withdraw your consent, but in no event for longer than 10 years after your last completed service or delivery of the product.
If you are under the age of 16
If you are under the age of 16, you should review this text together with your parent or guardian to make sure you both understand them. We are not responsible for checking your age but sometimes we still do verification checks. If we learn that you are under the age of 16 and that we have collected information about you without consent from your parent or guardian, we will delete the information as soon as possible and you will not be able to use 4level1 LTD Products.
We do not generally seek to collect any sensitive Personal Data. Sensitive Personal Data is data related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, health or medical condition, criminal background, or trade union membership. In certain situations, this might however be necessary (for example in order to provide you with the services and products you have ordered and in relation to your insurance). We will make sure that we receive your explicit consent to such processing and treat this information securely.
You have a right to, once per calendar year, contact us and without cost find out which information about you that is being used. You have a right to receive your Personal Data in a machine-readable format and you have a right to transfer your personal to another data controller.
You have the right to, at any time, withdraw your consent or object to us using your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes and you may at any time request that the use of your Personal Data is restricted or that we shall delete your Personal Data. Note however that a restriction or deletion could mean that we are not able to provide you with the information, services, or products you have requested. Upon your request, we are also obliged to correct Personal Data about you that is incorrect, incomplete, or misleading.
If you would like to have a copy of the information 4level1 LTD holds about you; a copy of the standard data protection clauses or would like to exercise any of your rights, please contact one of our :
Address: 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, United Kingdom, WC2H 9JQ
If you have complaints about our handling of your Personal Data, you have a right to contact the supervisory authority in the country where you live.